Thursday, July 25, 2013

Whispering Corridors

Have you heard of "The Whispering Corridors"?
Well its a 1988 SouthKorean horror film which consist of 5 series:

The Whispering Corridors (1998)
The Whispering Corridors 2: Memento Mori (1999)
The Whispering Corridors 3: Wishing Stairs (2003)
The Whispering Corridors 4: Voice (2005)
The Whispering Corridors 5: Blood Pledge (2009)
Im too lazy to xplain, go wiki ya..
Ok so I heard these from the latest horror ep of Running Man (ep155), two days ago, where Gary found out that both Suzy and Jihyo were the ghost sister who will eliminate all 6 boys tru the mirror they used. Then he asked whether is it similar to The Whispering Corridors. So I got curious and start to do research about the movie, and watched the first one. Well it wasnt that scary but it has its plot in it. Maybe it was filmed before 1980s, so the effect that was used wasnt that scary at all. Then yesterday I decided to watch Wishing stairs cause I think its the most viewed I guess, and got to know that Song Jihyo was the main cast. These time, very scary siaa, where her best friend crawl tru the window. U should watch. Haha, after that I decided to watch Blood Pledge cause it has Oh Yeon Seo and Son Eun Seo in it. And wow. Really should watch.!
Basically these stories is all about Girls High school student, where the so-called 'lesbian' ghost hunting thier bestfr's enemy or something I dunno, cause this is what i thought after watching all three film, they have the same plot but different stories and ending in it. Not sure abt the other two, which im gonna watch it today, cause its been hunting me last night in my sleep.
I dreamt about being the high school student and being hunted. Im not really sure abt the dream but I was in it and I experienced the same thing like in the film itself except different story.
Thats what happened if you watched horror film and u skipped/jumped to the next one or even stop in the middle while watching. They gonna follow u back in ur dream if u dint finish it, especially when u alr saw the ghost in it. Thats why I decided on watching the other two series today, Memento Mori and Voice, so I wont dream of the same thing again. Finish everything and get it outta my head.

Kk, thats all ah my dream.
Recommend u to watch horror film alot, cause I enjoy watching it ALONE.

-hyqism

No comments: