Thursday, July 25, 2013

GHOOOSSSSTTTT.!

Kk trust me.
Eventho its the holy month of Ramadhan, I still feel that shivering and eerie feelings I had whrever i go. Since Mum said they are still around even tho its the holy month which everyone believed that all ghost or saytan are locked up in their cells. Well at first I had doubt when she said that, but from what i experienced eversince the eve of ramadhan (the same day one of my relative died) I dint feel that ramadhan mood going on, well maybe I was on holiday the first 3 days or maybe because we're alr missing another one of our family member. But thats not the case.

First night saw a friend tweeted a picture where he saw something white sitting on the tree, I cant really saw it as the pic was blurry, but saw a fading white in it. Then the same night. Dad asked to quickly close the door, cause he saw something standing by the wall moving its body side to side. But I did it cause I know maybe he was just joking around.
At work ive always been scared going to the ladies after 9pm, cause i dont like going alonr. but I got rid of that feelings cause I believed there will be no ghost on Ramadhan, then I started to visit the ladies, everyday after my isyak which is around 9-10, but there was one time when I delayed visiting it, and it was 11, while doing my business, I heard some humming sound going on in one of the cubic. So I ignored it and get out.
On the second week, my sister experienced something else where she went for a night shower at 3am and return to the room and saw some small light playing around under the bed.
Few lil things I xperienced during these two weeks, but i ignored it.

Till on the day after tarawih with family, mum said that during the holy month, only the demon, devil, lucifer, jin and whatever 'bigg boses/generalkind are the only that were locked up, but not the army (saytan).  Maybe they're the one that played around being ghost trying to scare us. Hehk.  Then after that day not only I experienced more encounter but, its going on more often, not that im scared of ghost, only that I hated them for disturbing me, and its getting on my nerves.
But nahh, maybe its just an illusion of me experiencing it ever since I know abt that saytan not getting locked up on this month thing. Well hopefully it will go away.

And I had a  scary dream.....
Which I will tell on the nxt post..

Hehe, till then.

-hyqism

No comments: