Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Extras & Dumba

Hehkk...
Look at my blog yoo.
I put ExoVixx pic cause I shy to put mine la.
Hehe. Plus look at my background pic.. soooo colourfulll and wonderfulll...... its freaking VIXX man. Heh

Dont read my past blog. Hek cause I sound so patheticly Pathetic gila bab, pasal seekor dumba can make my life became pathetic, OMG. plus, do mind my english/singlish/korglish/malayish wtv lish la and my gramma, grandpa, evrything la, cause my english ish sho bad I dunno why haiyaaa carambaaa laa. Now also verly bad otteokaji~










K bye dumba(s)
P.s
Dumba kirakan my friendclub ahh.. sapa2 call their friend each other dumba, they are my friend actually. NOT, DUDE WTH?. Hah. U know why?

CAUSE I FREAKIN MADE UP THAT DUMBA WORD AND WHO THE FREAKIN HELL NO ORIGINALITY WAN USE MY DUMBA WORD HA? EVERYONE STARTED USING IT SO FRUSTRATED SIAAAAAA...........
must bikin copyright ah for my word, sape pakai, be it on twitter fb or what ever social site, org pakai dumba word, must freakin sue everyone of them..

*insertevillaughter*

-hyqism

No comments: