Monday, July 15, 2013

updated story of HYQISM

haha, yo blogspot..

its been awhile ehy? bet you missed me so muuchhh.. hekk~
im working now, since its a monday, there's not really much news to do now, so i thought of updating YOU(blogspot) of what and how i've been doing ehyy .. Tbh, what i've gone tru eversince i start work, is a whole new thing for me.

im gonna keep short la ehy.. malas nak ingat balik punn.. hehe

WORK
so as you know, im working at Singapore Press Holdings as a web uploader for almost 5 month already then extend for another 6 more under contract. so my job is just uploading photos for a certain news, since im from BT (Business Times) department, mostly i'll get only asian political news, transports, companies, stock markets and err. itu je,  oklah kirakan kerja nya banyak slacking ahh. i would often watch some vids or movies while waiting for news to come out. tuje, and gaji bole tahan baik ah, cause since i worked 9 hours every 5 days, ALONE for afternoon shift (for 4months) till 11.30pm  hek.. then when bilang kawan abt my kerja mesti they respond " wahhhh best per kerjaaa", "ada vacancy".

NEW BOYFRIEND?
haha, nahh, i've already changed my phone, ini kirakan my first hp yang paling chnggih la i pernah get ever since i got my first panasonic phone 6 years ago.. PANASONIC weii..zaman gemiling, hp kicik saja.. heh.so i've been using Khairi's nokia c3 phone for half a year, so i thought of getting myself a new phone and give it to him back. i took student plan so i could get cheaper phone, and thought of on getting Samsung S2 or S3 phone.. sekali end up i bought an Samsung S4 phone la wei.. bought that on my 2nd pay. no worries, ipod still my scandal.

FRIENDS
tbh i dont really meet as much friends as i did before eversince i worked here. in fact i rarely meet all my friends because of my lack of free time. i worked almost everyday wei. but despite that, i met much mature and adult friends here, eventho they're 20 plus older than me but still, atleast i have some friends here. anws, SPH colleague are all so friendly and nice ok. fullstop. futhermore, i just met some ST (strait times) people who are around my age working with me. yah, so far so GREAT!

KPOP?
mcm biasa ah wei. ive been facing the computer for almost everyday, plus i have a new phone to access the internet. ive always been reading updated news about be it abt my favorite group, rookie group or any kpop news, omg cmon guys, imma crazy die hard kpopper k since 2008 and FYI right, i have a new bias from a group i got to know 2months ago, VIXX Ken!! hehee.. <3 him="" p="">no worries, Eunhyuk, Suho, Chen can still be my scandal oky.. eheh

LOST
its my first time losing some of my relative from both side of the family. last month i lost my favorite grandfather. i remember visiting him at the hospital, in critical condition 4 days before he died, never thought that that was the last time i met him. after things get ok, recently, another one of my 4year old cussie frm another side of the family passed away too. kinda sad when she was about to turn 4 yrs on the Ramadhan, but ended up leaving us on the eve of Ramadhan.=(
one more friend i consider him lost is just that i had to dumped him a way of my life, cause people like this dont deserve to have any friends around him. someone who doesnt appreciate you in their life, eventho how much you helped him tru his hardship, he never will appreciate that infact, he considered that as something that are unimportant, you're just wasting your time.

k ah i think thats all ah, updated stuff ive been tru..
ohmy cmon, you should follow me on twitter or something,
i update mostly at there. heekkk
kk, back to work ahh..
see u soon yongggg~~

-Hyqism

No comments: