Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Insomnia๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜“

Its 1.45. I cant sleep. I keep thinking of Chingu. How could he? I need him, but where is he? Im just dissapointed and sad cause i thought that he would always be there for me eventhough he has a gf, and im his chingu. I keep thinking that he used me and treat me like a toy. Why? I trust him alot, i've forgiven his past doings. But why he left me just like that? I cant stop thinking? Where is he? Why he dint reply me? He dont need me anymore? He dont care about me anymore? Why is he ignoring me? He's trying to avoid me? Fishing tell me what did i do wrong? I only told him that i was dissapointed cause he ignored me in sch.
Chingu , i would always say this to myself after sending u a message,
"if he is meant to be my bestfriend forever, he would reply to this text, if he's not, then he will regret after what he did and come back to me, but at that point, i'll surely forgotten about him ",
Last night you replied, but then till now u dint, so i dont wanna say anything. Im not sure of what is going happen later in the future. But Till now i have the urge of texting u, but inside me said i have to be patience, replied u twice, but both u dint reply.
Well, Only Allah knows, and only He knows how i feel now.
Its ok if i had to cry every night, i did that when we first broke up too. So now, i've got to stay strong and endure, insyaAllah, Allah is always there for me. He'll Make me strong enough to handle this problem, Amin.

Bad english, dry eyes, period cramp, badmood.
Im just tired.


Goodnight.

No comments: