Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hate it when i woke up from a PRECIOUS DREAM

Sooo, last night i had a fight w chingu, and i don't know what is wrong w him! He kept nagging at me otp, dalah sound like chinaman, hp rosak tak dengar. He said he's dissapointed w girls like me nowadays, wth man???? Then he keep ungkit2 abt last time. I know la i always so bossy and stuff, but dah terjadi whutt. HaisπŸ˜”
So after the fight i hungup the phone and continued watching SMTown concert in SEOUL. Soo dissapointed that i had to stop at Shinee's part performing Sherlock, because ipod battery drained out. And, i went to sleep.

Sooo my dream went like.........


I was in the building (the same building i dreamt last time) looking for Fairul's house. I think i have to return him some CD i borrowed. (OK I DO NOT GET THIS PART). Blahh..blahh..blahh..

cut to --

Chingu invited me to Smtown concert. I do not know where he got the tix but im pretty sure that its not in SG. Because the concert was in a BIG HALL, where there is seats everwhr, only one small stage, more to like the one i watched, except its indoor and its a hall.
So we was queuing for seats, and unfortunately we get to sit at a few chairs away from the back door of the hall. We watched and cheered each and every grp that performed, but when it comes to SHINee's performance, i was pulled out of my seat, and go on stage because I WAS THE LUCKY ONE WHO GET TO PERFORM WITH THEM ON STAGE. !! OMGOD! Can imagine that????!!
So, onstage we danced and sing together, and suddenly, they started to sing this song that i don't know. And i stayed at one corner Cause i have no idea on what song they're singing and dancing to, then ONEW was like looking at me with that "what are you doing" face. Imagine getting picked to perform on stage w ur idol, and when ure on stage, they were singing and dancing to songs u never heard of. Confirm malu right? On stage sumore, when ppl looking. Haha, so, i go off the stage and a woman came to me and wanted to send me back to my seats, otw down the stage i saw smartist in a room, i guess its the backstage room for the artist to rest and stuff, so i begged the woman to let me go in the room, so she let me.
When i went into the room, i saw adil. Idky he was there! Haha. Then i saw EUNHYUK walking pass me to the other room, and behind him was my TEACHeR??? Haha, so i asked him why is he here, he said that EUNHYUK gve free smtown tix to him! So he is a friend of EUNHYUK! Omg, my wouldve been better with the thought that My teacher would intro me to EUNHYUK! OMG!

And that is when my dream ended, i woke up cause my mum's voice is too loud. Hais. But, good ending though. Haha. Still! I wish it could happen. Sekali if betul happened, eunhyuk jadi my bf! OMG!!! Hahah! Takle pcaya ! Haha.
Well its just a dream ya.. πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜–πŸ˜¨πŸ˜£πŸ˜£πŸ˜­

Its ok...

So gonna go to school and study Then off to TAG in the evening.
Maybe i should text chingu later. I hope he's feeling alright now.

Alright!
Adios

Hyq~




No comments: