Saturday, November 24, 2012

Have a safe journey SM artists

Atlast, smtown has ended.
No more sad.
I don't wanna cry anm cause i wasnt there watching them perform the first time on stage in SG!
Life gonna move on. One day, that very one day, im gonna meet them personally, without going for their concerts and whatsoever. My dream is to be friend w them.. Haha, k. Lame. But who knows right. InsyaAllah. But alhamdulillah kalau akan terjadi. YA ALLAH? Cannot imagine sia if i were to befriends w all of them! Haha

With all those emotional breakdown happening to me the last fewdays, i totally forgot that 22Nov was MrD's birthday. I suspect he's been waiting fr me to wish him. Hais, such a bad friend huh? WAEIYOOO???
But, i hope he could forgive me. Its not that i purposely forgot, but im just going tru emotionalBD and cant control, i cant think of anything else besides Sm! Hais. Forgive me ya?!

Soo, the SMs now preparing for smtown in Thailand now! WHOUUO i hope they had alot of fun in Here. Especially Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Suho and Chen! My darlings!!

Hmm..
Peace yo!✌

Bye

No comments: