Saturday, November 17, 2012

Don't stress me out, i just wanna watch PITCHPERFECT

Hmm, mind my latest post, it supposed to be published last week, but ended up its in my draft. Haha BABO!

So hello! I woke up at 14.20 today, and i slept on the floor. Gave Mardrasah a missed, why, because i badass i like that! Haha, nahh, im just tired+ i overslept ok!

Yesterday, suppose to be my best day ever, since i've submitted my FYP, ontime, and i no need to stress out anm. Only that i really hope that presentation will be going smoothly, amin! But then tummy gave problem. Haha. Then watched RM w amsyar at le lib while waiting fr MrD to fetch me as he asked me out for a movie date. Aite, PITCH PERFECT !!

Soo, everything was alright at the begining. But when MrD started to ask me abt my blog, whoa, my STRESS camebck. Cmon. Its just my blog why do u have to be soo sensitive abt it. I made him cry, MORE STRESS! Like whoa! I really dunno what to do or say, i just want everything to be ok, and us to have fun since i dont need to stress abt my fyp anm. So i just kept quiet., we went around Jcube, and he kept quiet all the way. And im just gonna go w the flow then. Then he started to shout at me, like seriously, u wanna start a fight again? DOUBLE MORE STRESS, Kau apalagi i had enough sia, dont care alr, go toilet stay there, cause i was soo pissed off and my day couldnt get any worst. Tsk3. So i went out , met him, masuk theater, and he gave me this baby blue care bear. Haix, like seriously, i dont need a bear to cheer me up. Besides, i have TOO many carebears at home alr, especially the blue one. Soo, ok, watch PITCH PERFECT, atlast something that can cheer me up!

And it WAS SUPERBLY AWESOME! I missed TAG alot! I miss singing acapella! Guess that i have to comebck cause i've finished my FYP.

Well, we kept quiet all the way to JE INT, i told him no need teman me home, but still, despite the Fight we had, i still thanked him for today, atleast a pitch perfect can really cheer myself up. Thanks D.

Well, that should be all fr yest, now, i wanna go back sleep k!

Goodnight!

No comments: