Monday, July 06, 2009

Date??

Readerss!! hee!!
juz cum back from granny's hse..
get to meet my cuzzies,
long time never see..
haizz..
imt alots!
there, im doing nothing accept fr plyin
games on smbody's phone...
i was soo bored!!
my adek sedara all playin games wit me..
all have chnge alots!
espcially, ninie(not her real name)
haix!!
not important...

hmm...guess wat..
i cant wait fr the date tmrrw...
i've been thinking wat i'm gonna wear..
he's been asking me wat colour will i wear tmrw..
he said he wants to wear sme colour as me...
i decided to wear a white shirt with red kardigen
and skirt at the bottom..
heee...erm..im not sure whether is it really a date..
well..we'll see..
we've plan to watch movie and then go mkn..
hee..i cnt wait!
soo i'll be back tmrww!!
chowx!!

Love,
JustMe


No comments: