Monday, July 13, 2009

haha!!!
i've had alot of fun yesterday..
watching IceAge3 with Khairi...
the movie was great and very funny..
i wanna watch it again!!! heee!!
hmm..bfor we watch the movie, khai wants to buy a new watch
he bought a black watch, and he asked me to wear his green watch..
and we just realise that the watch we're wearing suits our colour shirt..




haha...well, after watching the movie,
we meet our friends, aidil and indra at KFC...
and we lepak there for awhile..
then we went to the playground near my house..
because i really wanna play the swing..eheee..
hmm...yup,we're having alot of fun yesterday...


in school just now, im having fun playing with supiann..
ahaa... i keep on jentik his nose...heee...
and my mood is great....really great...

heex!! then i follow khai buy his prepaid card at the central..
after that we lepak under the block for awile...
then zul,erfiyan and afif saw us and we join lepak wit them..
soo,khai went bac to school for his cca.. then zul and me started to play
guitar and sing together..eheee...okayy... fun ar lepak wit them..heeeee.
i just realised that they got a really nice voice..
we lpk at the pondok for 2hrs alrdy and they want to anta me
bac till undr my blck...okkayy, so i cme bac hme, prepairng fr my break-fast...
yup..hee...


urm..heyy!! i really hate a person who does not noe how to appreciate
anything people done for him,urgghh!!
u're making me hate u more!!
u did'nt even say thanks or giv a smile after someone wish u something !
WTH??? is this how u say thanks to someone??
haiz....maybe ure juz thinkin the other way abt me...
ahaa...wateverlarh!!
do whatever you like, i wont bother you anymore...


Love,
JustMe...
Aqilah

No comments: