Thursday, July 02, 2009

Ellow everybody...
ermm...yea!!
my computer has been repaired..
new monitor!!
big screen!!
i can post tis blog everyday...
chat2 with guys..
and view my fs and fb...
haha...
Many things had happened to me the past 8days,
nvr posting this blog..
one of the day, is the memorable day in my life..
most sweetest day!!
i had a great time eating 6piece of chewy puff with HIM
YUMM!! its the first time ii share that chewy cream puff with himm..
we cut each puff into half.. and both of us eat at the same time, same puff...
hee... thnx to him!!
ermm... it had been 2yrs.....
he stll have that feelings twards me in him,
without im relizing it......
he told me he cnnt make that feelings easily fade away frm him as
evryday he keep seeing me.....
he wants to ask me for a date....
he really likes to take me to the movie one day.....
he said he wants to blanja me on my birthday.......
he did a big mistake by having a relationship with other girl........
i don't know whether i can trust all his words...
i don't know whether all of this is true...
i know i cnnt trust guys... all their words are BULLSHITSS..
but i don't think he's one the guyss...
he's different... but.... idk...
he's the most caring guy i'd ever met in my whole life...
i had once fallen for him bcs of his kindness..
and now, he told me he got that feelings in him since we're in sec1..
i was speechless...!!
and now..... that feelings twrds him came back to me...
and i cnt avoid it.. sometimes i look at him, i feel calm...
but sometimes, it feels hurt...
i don't know why!!
after one had gone out of my life, comes another one...
i don't know what to do...
seriously!!
today i never come to school,
as im having a terrible night lastnight..
i said smthing hurtful to HIM!!
i regret it!!!
i hope he's fine!!
URRRGGHHH!!!
God!! Please help me!!
i cnt get this things out of my head!!
haiyoyo!!
i think i gotta rest my mind!!
gtg
Love,
ItsJustMe

No comments: