Wednesday, January 02, 2013

1st Day of 2013

Hihi! So what did i do on the first day of 2013.?
So far its the best beginning of the year to start with(??) hahaha! Even though i woke up late, and mum kept nagging, i had fun lorh. So i was all the way in the kitchen to cook! I helped mum cook as someone's family is coming to propose kak fiqa. Hehe. Soo, helped her did all the cooking and stuff, and they came.. Blahblahblah....
but the best thing is

GIRLSGENERATIONisBACK!!! Omg, their new mv is out!! Cute hiphop girls!! Damn!! IGOTABOY! Love it, i can't stop raping the replay button, they all look so gorgeous and PRETTY!! But damn. SM should get more of Hyo's closeup shot yah!!

Ok and then, at night i get to watch SNSD Romantic Fantasy in my ipod, well eventhough someof the part were abit laggy, I get to watch all of it online. Haha! DAMN I LOVE HYORI AND HENRY PERFORMANCE!!! Hyo rap is just VTAUVSVISMSNCAMAIAHAN!!!!!!
Haha! I believe this year, SNSD gonna make the BEST comback yah! Gosh! Haha, that should be all yoh!

~hyq
I hope this year gonna be my best year.. Amin..



No comments: