Saturday, December 22, 2012

I don't deserve a cheerup

Not my day today
Feel like breaking down and cry
I don't deserve any cheer up from anyone, it has always been my fault, everyone hates me, my attitude sucks! My mum even nagged me and called me, something that i don't wish to hear frm her mouth, yes she always did that on me, not with any other sister, but only on me. Yes ok, i talk back to her, but only to let her know that she's wrong, there goes.. But compare me and kak mira, she ALWAYS talk back to mum, but no, she didnt get nagged back like i do. I have always been the worst in her eyes ok, since idk when. I dunno whats the problem, ok, senang kate, bias, ok kak warda has always been the much better daughter compared to the rest, did she nag at her if she dint do any house work? Did she nag at her for always on her comp or phone? Did she nag at her if the room is messy, when only her stuff were all messed up? NO? Yes, only at me! Yea im not that understanding or caring to mum like she do, its just not me, but i did tried my best to make her happy, but, she only can see the worst side of me. I really hope that she take her time to realise that not all that happened around her invovles me. Its unfair for me for being threated like this ok. I just dont get it ok.

Nenek not gonna be staying with us anm too. This is just sooo ......

Having Period cramp at this kind of Situation is just the worst timing of all.

Chingu wasnt there when i need him.

I wanna break down and cry the whole day if can. Ya Allah. Idk wht to do now.

Hais....

Its just not my day
Bye...
😭😢


No comments: