Wednesday, February 06, 2013

im not pretty =(

Well, this really bothers me actually. I don't usually listen to those jealous stupid mother fishing people who called me ugly or said that im not pretty. I would ignore them. But this, I kinda feel down when 'he', a person i care and syg the most, called me that, on my face, while happily eating horfun yesterday.. He said its weird whenever he went out with his guyfriend, he wont see pretty girls around, but when he go out with me, he saw alot pretty girls around. Then i asked him whether am i pretty or not, and he said...no, well, he mostly complain about my appearance cause i don't know how to dress up, makeup, fix my hair, and do what girls do. At first, i felt a little down when he said that but i don't wanna ruin the atmosphere by showing my merajuk face. So we continue with our conversation. And slowly i tend to forget about it.
But i do not know why i woke up in this morning thinking about it. My self-esteem dropped.. I wanted to type more, but i have to stop here, cause this person just changed my mind.
Well, i hope he suffers and die.

No comments: