Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Presentation and CRUSHINTOPIECEOBIA

Ehyyoo! Presentation of our first cut was trulyy "ohmyeffingtummyacheandiwannagoandpee" kinda thing
Ya, soo, too much story from zo, *dugh
But the funny thing was, before we present, when the other grp was presenting i cant stop thinking of my trip to USS!
Shuuut its been 2 days alr, freaking miss uss dude! UKNOWTHAT!
Thanks to afiqmokie(abg).

Soo, about the reshoot thingy, zo asked me to ask MrYasmin abt the EQ thigy and ya we went to the other side of the block. So ahgirl, and shankar was with me, and i saw three guys from my 'crush' class(uknowiRABON), soo, i was talking to ahgirl abt what happened yest(crushfollowedmebackontwitter), and suddenly she ask "is that him?" OHMY, it was him, i dint notice it was him. That three guy walking towards us.
Haiyz, they were at the vending machine, so then we walk back slowly at the locker, i notice, they walk slowly too, OHMYGOD what is happening, then when they passed us, 'crush' kena punch on the chest by one of his friend,( ithinktheywerejokingaround), and i glanced and i saw His eyes, looking at me, OHMY! Eventhough it was dark there, but i can see it. He's smiling when kena punch, and he look at me, still, WHATISHAPPENING?!!
Did he like me too?? No?? Haiyzz. Why give me hope?? He make me think he like me uknow. HaiyZzzzz...

No comments: