Wednesday, May 04, 2011

so long never update...

haha!! its been quite sometime since i last update..
almost 1 year and a half.. hmm.. my english= hmm, still the same. no change.. i admit it, im weak in speaking good english. well today.. nothing much..

Alhamdullillah.. i pass my practical test for audio . it's quite easy , i think.. haha.. so happy.. i hope i'll do well for my exam this coming June holiday! Erghh! got many thing to do.. well, after that, i should release early as i should help out on the interview of the Music Club new members. and soo happy that boyfriend get to met his primary sch friend, thats great! haha, but at the same time, feel ABIT dissapointed cus i've been ignored not by him only, but some of myy friend... haha But for him, its okay.. Well, for me, friends are more important than boy/girlfriend. me and him, settle already..

well, it's amazing how i can forgive him easily nomatter how hurtfull the problem is.. causse i Love him, and i still want him in my life.. Frankly speaking, I NEED HIM..

now, i gotta show this to my sayang, whose been waiting for my reply on msn to give him the url for this blog..

To my Sayang:
i hope u enjoy reading my blog haha. im sure after this u will continue reading my past post. haha. do what ever u like. but don't laugh at me if my english is GODDAMMIT SUcks! haha.. I LOVE YA!



Love,
Aqilah

No comments: