Saturday, January 09, 2010

haisss TIRED!

hmmm...today...nothing much...
wake up in the morning feeling soo lazy...
take my shower, brush my teeth, and getting ready for school...
then something happen...:
lil sis and bro fighting, main hide and sick,
lil sis hide herself in mum's toilet,
and lil bro, lock mum's room from inside....
then we heard lil sis banging the toilet door and shout for help..
.lil sis was locked inside the toilet...
pintu cannot open bcause lil sis kick the bellow part,
and the bellow part never stays in place..
we all tried to help by finding mum's room key, but tak dapt jmpa...
everyone try our best to push the door... and KECOH!!
too bad, i've made my choice....
i have to panjat from my room's window to get to my mum's window..
Thank god i made it and i didnt fall...
phewww!!!!
sooo, i unlock the dooroom and we came in and get lil sis out of that toilet...
andd....alhamdullilah!
she's out and crying.....
haha...long story....

then, i came back from school,fetch my lil sis and bro,
we passed the playground near our house..
then kite nampak wallet...
i ask lil sis to find the owner of the wallet, and she ask everyone at playground..
one of them told us that the boy is at another playground, but nearer to my house...
lil sis gave the wallet to the owner, and he says thank you...

and im back home!!
but i wander why D didnt text me today....
''are you busy??''
im soo missing him...
i miss the moment when we first chat on the phone...
and i never forget when he gets easily jealous with this guy who wants to kenalan with me...
wahhh....took time to pujok him....
i appreciate what he told about me...
''cmon D, me and that guy, were just friend, same goes to you!
SARANG-HAMNIDA!!!''


Love,
Aqilah

No comments: