Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Missed

hmm....these days...i've been always talking about my memories in Taiwan to my family...
and i miss those memories in Hualien, Yilan and even Taipei!!
the resort, park, museum, hotel, hostel, shopping mall, night market etc....
i miss them!
i miss the weather, atmosphere, and the night at there....
miss the baby pig too...
heee...
I've lost my thumbdrive,
soo I've lost all my Taiwan picture...

how i wish i can go overseas again..
this time i wanna go Korea...
haha..
these days i keep downloading picture, song and even video of
Girls' Generation(SNSD)
i think i get addicted with them..
the 9girls...
i can remember thier names...
but my favorite is HyoYeon,the Dancing Queen..
then
i miss someone too...
i kept thinking of our moments together...
i keep thinking about our love stories...
everywhere i go,
i will always saw him..
haiss...
when will this end??

Love, Aqilah

No comments: