Saturday, October 10, 2009

about them

hmmmm....
skarang mr.K and i da rapat balek...
well, i realise that im not the type who hate
somebody because of whether he hate or even hurt me...
im not the type who really wants revenge on that someone...
i forgive someone easily...
i don't know why...but now i know who i really am...
and im quite violence on people...
not all.....i mean i love to make fun.....
my mr.ex once told me that i am a hyper person...
well, i think that's true....

speaking of Mr.ex....
i don't understand why everywhere i go,
i always saw him anywhere...
it will always happen everyday...
i hope it doesn't means anything behind this...

the last 2days.....
Mr.K's ex, told me that he has fallen in love with me....
some more she can ask me if he ask me for stead, will i accept it?
and i don't know what to say...then
i were studying at the study bench...
Mr.Lui told me that i should have a boyfriend b'cause he always saw me laughing to myself...
he said that if i have a boyfriend, i will laugh with him...lol..
hmmm....than nory said that i have an admirer...
"its your bestfriend, the clever2 one"
and straight away, Mr.Lui said "Khairi?"
then i saw mr.ex!
he sat at the bench beside ours...
errghhh...mr lui say he's name infront of him leh!!
aiyooo.....i don't want that to happen lor..
i don't want him to hate me...

okay...i have to end here first...
be back when im free..
btw.... i miss him too....


Love,
Aqilah

No comments: