Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WEeii! ellow!!
haha..long time nvr post tis blog..
it has been a year..
sooo.. gotta get use to it...

hmm.. stying home..BORED
wanna go out..but tired...

just cum bac frm the supermarket..
buy things to cook today..ahaa..out of salt..gotta buy.

well acctually im not cooking, juz helping..hee.

juz nw, cum back frm the market..

i saw my 'abng angkat' who is my sis's ex,

playing soccer undr my blk.

well, he's not like always tegur me wen he saw me..

idc..tknk lyn suda..

now..chatting with sufian..
my boifren..ahaa(yerlahtu)
he's just a fren of mine. bestfren maybe.
heyy..i love Facebook..
GuessWat! i tried out these quiz


'How Sweet Are You quiz'
and my result:
Im the lemon-lime!:
You got a kick to you! You are estatic!
Filled with energy and you are wild (in the good way!)
and
'What Features Will My Soulmate Notice First?'
result:
Personality:
Your personality is your best feature.
Once your lover gets a sense of your personality, you have them hooked for life.
haa. i think im getting to like tis facebok..


hmm..well juz nw i had a dream..
idk..
the dream is quite similar to a movie,
'The Princess Diaries'
im the Princess...
wokkay...i dnt remember wats nxt,
but at the end, im the Queen of that country...
okay3... i noe its juz a dream..
Permainan Tidur..
cannot be true.

thats all i had fr today.

nothing much..

hmm..tmrrow got prefect meeting..

soo lazy to go...

but better go rather than staying home, bored.
gotta wake up in the morning..
urghhh...
haiz...
Gootta end here..
sooo.....
AmigoS!

No comments: